Yoga Retreat with Alexis and Sandrine, June 14-16, 2013
Relax, Renew & Restore to start the summer
Join us and experience three days in Bozburun Yacht Club, a really unique place, accessible only by boat, designed to nourish and support the body, mind and spirit while finding peace under the olive trees and enjoying the sea.
The experience will be grounded, playful and fortifying as we bring ourselves into balance mentally, physically and spiritually. Our retreat will give you a chance to recharge your batteries to feel fresh for the summer while discovering and deepening your yoga practice. It's also a chance to take a valuable time out.
Shared Room: 900 tl + kdv
Single occupancy: 1150 tl+ kdv
- Our journey will include yoga classes, meditation sessions, two nights of accommodation with breakfasts, vegetarian lunches, dinners and round trip airport transfers.
- No flight transportation is included in the above mentioned rate.
- Full payment before May 1st to reserve your spot.
Space limited to 15 people- Register now!
For registration, please fill the application form and don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
There are many paths to experience the state of yoga, your innate state of total relaxation, freedom of mind, acceptance of what is and faith in what will be.
The challenge is to find the right way for you. State of Yoga provides invaluable support and guidance for you on this beautiful inner and outer journey.
- The state of Yoga is a state that is accessible to everybody and everywhere. SOY helps you on this path taking you deeper into your path than you ever thought possible.
- “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf”